Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break Writing

Author's Note: I just decided to post everything together that I wrote this break. These are three posts that I wrote I tried to write a fourth but nothing cam e to me. I think that the more I wrote the more ideas that came to me but they all seemed kind of the same, but I think writing this much helped me take a step towards my writing goal that I want to achieve.

Paint




Author's Note: I guess my inspiration for this came to me last year in soccer. One of our coaches were telling us to be creative on the field, and then I came up with a quote that landed me with the name Picasso for the rest of the practice. Paint the field. This basically meant get creative with movement on the field. The rest of the practice I was coming up with little saying to add on to paint the field, and this poem is a combination of all of them.


The field is your canvas,
And you are the paint brush.
Get creative
And paint a picture.

Go out on that field and be the paint brush!
Paint your game,
Soccer.
 


Thousand Laughs
 
Author's Note: The inspiration for this poem is HARRY POTTER! My least favorite parts in the movies is when Harry Potter feels like he is alone and there is no one he can talk to that actually can relate to him, so this is my poem about how he must feel.

Laughter fills the air---
And voices of chatter
Then there's
Me.
Sitting all alone
By my self

Thoughts on my mind
And no one to tell
Just me and my thoughts
Fill the air that echos laughter

I am alone.
In this world of danger.
No one cares that he,
Is near again.



Life

Author's Note: I am not really sure where I came up with this but here it is. I also don't think it's very good, so give me some feedback please. Thanks.

In life things don't go your way,
But you have to channel strength
And get through life's promblems
Once you get through it
Life will be great
And you will feel stronger
Than you did before
So tighted your seatbelt
And prepare yourself for the rough
Yet best ride
You will ever take.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment