Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Laugh, Smile, Love, Live

Author's Note: I couldn't think of anything to write of except for happiness. I don't think this is very good and I think it sounds generic, but I thought I would love to hear what you guys think so I could make it better. 
Laugh,
for as long as you can breathe,
then take another breath.
Smile,
until your face goes numb,
and then smile some more.
Love,
until you get hurt,
and then love again.
Live,
until you die,
and don't regret what you did...

3 comments:

  1. I actually really liked that. It was cute:) and all of it is really true, and good points to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and short. The nice closed form works for you, and they way you used the font to make some text stand out was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short, sweet, and to the point. It was a very good closed-form poem that was all very true. My family has a little sign in our cabin that says almost the exact same thing as you poem. Really liked it!

    ReplyDelete